The Air Pannonia company is a result of the long-standing experience in aviation.
The Vlašić family has been in aviation all their lives, while the first company Air Tractor doo was founded in 1993, which is still successful operator. In 2009, we also founded the Pannonia Pilot School , based in Slovenia and Croatia.
The main training airport is Osijek LDOS in Croatia . We have an EASA ATO certificate, a pilot language certificate in English and a valid flight simulator certificate. It is less known that our company is also a successful aircraft servicer and CAMO organization .
Thanks to the establishment of the sister company PANNONIA AERO TECHNICS, the current authorization of the maintenance organization has been extended to all Annex II aircraft, while the EASA 145 certificate has been extended to all single-engine and twin-engine aircraft of all designs up to 5700 kg, including overahaul hose. In addition, we maintain jet and turbo-prop aircraft such as the Citation Jet, Citation Mustang, Citation Bravo, Citation XLS and King Air.
Air Pannonia’s recognizable European brand of VIP transport was founded in 2014. By expanding and constantly investing in the quality of our service, we have positioned ourselves in the European sky of success. In accordance with market needs and with the aim of further progress and expansion, we are currently operating with three aircraft Cessna 525 CJ with license plates 9A-JIM , Cessna 525A CJ2 with license plates 9A-JIP and Cessna 525A CJ2 license plates 9A-JET .
THE HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
- The Air Tractor company was registered in the Commercial Court on 26 March 1993
- The AN-2 9A-DAV aircraft is purchased in Hungary in 1993, and aerial spraying is done in the territory of the Republic of Croatia
- Increased business leads to the purchase of the second aircraft, AN-2 9A-DAM, from Ukraine, and also to operating with two, and eventually three AN-2 9A-DIZ aircrafts on the Slavonia territory
- In 1995 the company expands its activities and establishes a pilot school, purchases a Cessna 172 K 9A-DVJ which was registered in the States
- In 2009 the company buys the twin-engine aircraft PA-44 180 Seminole, mark 9A-DPY from the Air Krapina company. The pilot academy starts operating under the name PANNONIA PILOT SCHOOL
- In 2009 we purchased the C-150M 9A-DML aircraft from the same company. In the meantime the company imports the C FR 172 J aircraft also known as Cessna Rocket 9A-DDK from Belgium
- In 2010 the company purchases the S812 ELITE flight simulator from the UK-based FlightPass LTD flight school
- 2011 is the year in which there was a need to expand the fleet, which led to the purchase of Socata TB-20 Trinidad 9A-DKZ from Switzerland, and in 2012, Cessna 152 9A-KZM which was bought in Italy
- 2014 was the year of establishment of the company AIR PANNONIA for the VIP and medical transport. In the same year the company purchased the Beechcraft King Air C90 aircraft and invests in complete medical equipment for safe transport
- In 2016, with the aim of further progress and development conforming with market needs, Cessna 525 CJ with 9A-JIM registration plates aircraft was bought. It helped move our VIP transportation up to a higher level.
- In 2018, our company purchased Cessna 525A CJ2 with 9A-JIP registration plates with the aim of further progress
- In 2021, another aircraft from the Cessna Citation Jet Cessna 525A CJ2 with 9A-JET registration plates series was added to our fleet
- In 2022, BN2B-20-ISLANDER joined our aviation family
Aerial spraying refers to the treatment of any terrain, crop or forest by which a chemical or non-chemical agent is spread via airplane onto the targeted crop, plant or some parasite we want to spray.
It is particularly efficient and produces visible results, especially because of the speed and modernized techniques.
Aerial spraying is the first activity of the company,
ever since it was founded in 1993.
Our first business activity was been built on the quality of the service, efficiency and our clients’ satisfaction. Aside from the usual aerial spraying activities, such as spraying, fogging of various crops and woods or fertilizer spraying, we also dealt with landmine clearance of the afforested areas of Bosnia and Herzegovina by destroying impassable and overgrown sections via aerial spraying.
We also have to mention aerial spraying of swamp areas with the purpose of suppressing mosquito populations, and also mosquito control in bigger towns where aerial spraying is still necessary.
At the moment we are the only company left that is doing this type of work in the territory of the Republic of Croatia.