The most recent investment resulted in the purchase of the 9A-JIM CESSNA 525 (CJ) i 9A-JIP CESSNA 525A (CJ2) aircrafts, which will ensure a faster, safer and more comfortable flight for our loyal clients.
The Vlašić family has spent their entire lives in aviation industry, and they founded their first company, Air Tractor d.o.o. in 1993, which is still active and at the moment successfully operates 11 airplanes. Aside from this company, this family has founded a pilot academy Pannonia Pilot School, with head offices in Slovenia and Croatia.
The Osijek airport LDOS in Croatia is the base airport for training. They own the EASA ATO certificate. Aside from ATO, they also have certificate for the pilots’ English language proficiency, and also a valid flight simulator certificate. It is less known that the same company is also a successful aircraft maintenance company, as well as a CAMO organization. Airplane maintenance is performed throughout the entire territory of ex-Yugoslavia, EU and Turkey, where the company managed part of maintenance for general aviation.
The company has expanded their current maintenance organization certificate for all the Annex II aircrafts, and they also expanded their EASA 145 certificate for all single and twin-engine aircrafts of all types up to 5700 kg, including the overhaul hose. We also maintain turboprop aircrafts like King Air C90 and Cheyenne I, II and III.
– The Air Tractor company was registered in the Commercial Court on 26 March 1993.
– The AN-2 9A-DAV aircraft is purchased in Hungary in 1993, and aerial spraying is done in the territory of the Republic of Croatia.
– Increased business leads to the purchase of the second aircraft, AN-2 9A-DAM, from Ukraine, and also to operating with two, and eventually three AN-2 9A-DIZ aircrafts on the Slavonia territory.
– In 1995 the company expands its activities and establishes a pilot school, purchases a Cessna 172 K 9A-DVJ which was registered in the States.
– In 2009 the company buys the twin-engine aircraft PA-44 180 Seminole, mark 9A-DPY from the Air Krapina company. The pilot academy starts operating under the name PANNONIA PILOT SCHOOL.
– In 2009 we purchased the C-150M 9A-DML aircraft from the same company. In the meantime the company imports the C FR 172 J aircraft also known as Cessna Rocket 9A-DDK from Belgium.
– In 2010 the company purchases the S812 ELITE flight simulator from the UK-based FlightPass LTD flight school.
– 2011 is the year in which there was a need to expand the fleet, which led to the purchase of Socata TB-20 Trinidad 9A-DKZ from Switzerland, and in 2012, Cessna 152 9A-KZM which was bought in Italy.
– 2014 was the year of establishment of the company AIR PANNONIA for the VIP and medical transport. In the same year the company purchased the Beechcraft King Air C90 aircraft and invests in complete medical equipment for safe transport.
– In 2016, with the aim of further progress and development conforming with market needs, Cessna 525 CJ aircraft was bought. It helped move our VIP transportation up to a higher level.
– In 2018, our company purchased Cessna 525A CJ2 with the aim of further progress.
Our first business activity was been built on the quality of the service, efficiency and our clients’ satisfaction. Aside from the usual aerial spraying activities, such as spraying, fogging of various crops and woods or fertilizer spraying, we also dealt with landmine clearance of the afforested areas of Bosnia and Herzegovina by destroying impassable and overgrown sections via aerial spraying.
We also have to mention aerial spraying of swamp areas with the purpose of suppressing mosquito populations, and also mosquito control in bigger towns where aerial spraying is still necessary.
At the moment we are the only company left that is doing this type of work in the territory of the Republic of Croatia.